Netgear provides some of the best and most cutting edge networking hardware to the users. Their Nighthawk series routers provide some of the best features and are very advanced in almost every way. Their routers provide some of the best and widest coverage area. The user can then personalize their network using the advanced features. The user can only gain access to the advanced features of the router after successfully logging in to the router. The login process is very simple and only takes a couple of minutes. The user can just open an internet browser of their choice on the same device that is connected to the Netgear router and type www.routerlogin.net in the address bar. The user will then be prompted to enter the default information regarding the router. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. The username and password are case sensitive.
The advanced features of the Nighthawk routers are the Guest Network, Parental Controls, Advanced QoS feature, the latest MU-MIMO technology. Media Prioritization, Network speed Test, to change the username and password of the router, to update the firmware of the router and a lot more.
Here, we will show you the troubleshooting steps to setup and login to the Netgear R7500 200ANS Nighthawk X4 router
1. Connect the modem to the WAN port of the router using an Ethernet cable. Double check the connections on both ends.
2. Now, connect the computer to any of the internet ports of the router using another Ethernet cable. Make sure that the connections are properly on both ends.
3. Open an internet browser of your choice and type www.routerlogin.net in the address bar. Press enter.
4. You will be taken to the login page of the router and prompted to enter the default information specific to the router. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password” for most of the Netgear routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
5. Click the Setup Wizard. The Setup Wizard screen will display.
6. The Smart Wizard will try to detect the type of internet connection that you have. For all the wired connections, the Smart Wizard will detect as Dynamic IP.
7. Click Yes to Save the Settings.
Your router will now be setup and logged in. You can start using the internet as you desire.